LeMans guillotine shearsBack
SWING BEAM HYDRAULIC GUILLOTINE SHEARS
Increased productivity with double speed concept. 50% more cuts/minute with half of the original cutting capacity. Shears cutting for materials with thickness from 6 mm up to 25 mm, cutting length from 2 meters up to 6 meters. Shears provide high cutting quality with low cutting angle design machine concepts. Unique construction feature is the fixed angle of cut.
2019 Shears Catalogue LeMans.pdf
• The LeMans press brakes produced in Turkey according to many years of knowledge and experience.
• LeMans Hydraulic Guillotine Shears for sheets up to 50% faster cutting and efficiency achieved with double speed concept.
• Shears cutting thickness from 6mm up to 25mm, cutting length from 2 meters up to 6 meters. Shears provide high cutting quality with small cutting angle design concepts.
• Unique construction feature is the fixed angle of cut. Machine can be produced with automatic blade gap and stroke adjustment by CNC controller according to customer request. Machine body and upper beams made of steel has been designed for minimum stretch and optimum resistance criteria.
• 1000mm back gauge travel (stroke). performed with linear ball shaft, without backlash guide.
• Automatic swing-up feature of back gauge after 1000mm to more easily feed longer sheets with +/0.1mm positioning accuracy and programmable retract features.
|Width: 1600mm; 2100mm; 3100mm; 4000mm; 6150mm|
|Controllers: ELGO, ESA, CYBELEC|
|Cutting thickness: up to 25mm|